Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A letter to the Lindas

Dear Lindas


What is it with people your age and your names? Perhaps it's hormones raging through your menopausal bodies that make you so fickle. Perhaps you've had enough of treating people nicely and just want to be a bitch. Maybe I did something and now you just don't like me. Let's go with that.

I did my best for you both. I was nice; I put in a huge amount of effort and opened my heart to you only for you to turn around and kick me in the teeth. 

Off one of you I took a great burden. You were happy for it to happen. To then turn around and self-righteously claim it back was wrong. I did nothing you haven't done yourself. Unless I was lied to like everyone else. You're blinded by family loyalty; protecting people through intimidation, lies and secrets is stressful for everybody concerned. I did only one thing wrong in 8 years and yet you use that as the stick to beat me with even though it was a direct result of how I was treated and happened at the end. Do you know the truth, Linda? I'm betting you don't. You either hide it from yourself or you've never been told. If I knew your email address I'd email you. Perhaps I'll write you a letter and explain a few home truths. Your husband is the only decent member of your immediate family and he's blind. Almost literally.

To the other Linda: I did something I don't know what. For that I apologized. Twice. Do you not know what that took? I'm not the kind of guy to apologise. I'm arrogant and stubborn; yet the depth of my feeling was....deep. I sent you a letter that it took you a year to reply to. You didn't answer any of my questions. You barely referred to it, instead exhorting me to do something I'd made clear I didn't want to do. So I sent you another letter which you also haven't replied to in a timely fashion. And yet you say I disrespected you? Maybe it's because I called you mental and unhinged. But hey, I admitted I was too. In case you didn't get it I'll post it here in a few weeks.

I blame you both for a lot of things. Obviously I had a part to play but your actions were so out of proportion it beggars belief. My life took a massive downturn because of you. Shit happened that I cannot forgive. But without you I wouldn't be in Guatemala having the time of my life. So I suppose I should be grateful that you took my life and willingly shredded it despite all the good I've done and the shit I was going through even before you stabbed me in the face with all the knives in the world. Some might have given help but almost in concert you became my nemesises. You saw it your duty to destroy any semblance of life I had. Lucky for me I didn't do anything stupid, eh? Oh. That's right. I did.

Yours in hope you get brutally skullfucked

Jay

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep, heartful and hopefully honest? Remember that the people that cross our life do it for a reason, not all passings are good but they all serve a reason and thats to make us the people we are today. Sometimes the effects of others fold us but with time strength builds us and we grow strong, move on and become better. And if all else fails we have the internet to show the F*****S we are so much stronger without them. Keep travelling, keep growing stronger and have a blast in life, we only get one shot.
hugs Rie xxx

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC. YU HATE HUMANS FOR THE WRONG REASONS. I HATE HUMANS BCUS LIKE YU HIMAN ARE ALL FUCKING SELF RIGHTIOUS.

EVEN WHEN YU DEFEND OTHERS ITS STILL SELF RIGHTIOUS. YU HUMANS ARE ALWAYS ON MY CASE AND YU EXCUSE IT WITH RELIGIOUS MORALS. YU ARE ALL HYPROCRITES AND I WANT YU ALL TO DIE AND LEAVE ME THE ONLY HUMAN IN THE UNIVERSE.

AND I HATE ALL OTHET SENTIENTS BEINGS THAT EXIST AD THEY TOO ARE SELF RIGHTIOUS.

Anonymous said...

...skullfucked?

that is what you jay did to your poor wife debbie, let's not forget.

can't help but being intrigued, fascinated and disgusted by your actions, reading about you in the news.

killing your wife for money and then travelling the world. it's like a cheap novel, only it happened for real. all the people you've met on your travels and that you've decieved... not knowing your sick twisted mind, not knowing what evil acts you were capable of.

yes, you deserve to rot in hell. hope YOU get skullfucked in jail.

Anonymous said...

the two lindas saw right thru you and thank god for that,they both knew the real evil side of you.

Anonymous said...

You embody everything that's despicable about this world. I hate you Jamie.

 
Directory of General Blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

English Blog Directory.



Devon Blogs


prev ? In MY Opinion # next>


«#Blogging Brits?»